Global Accelerator for Paediatric Formulations (GAP-f): PADO webinar with regulators
15 June 2017
Partners involved in the development of the Global Accelerator for Paediatric Formulations (GAP-f) were invited to a short webinar to share, with government representatives and regulatory agencies, the key outcomes of a technical consultation held in December 2016 to prioritize development of paediatric ARV formulations (PADO 3 meeting).
This was an opportunity for an update on the broader work that WHO, in collaboration with key partners (including the IAS, through the ILF and CIPHER), is doing to accelerate development, approval and introduction of new paediatric formulations, in particular the GAP-f and key elements particularly related to regulatory matters.
- Global Accelerator for Paediatric Formulations (GAP-f) concept and plans (George Siberry, OCAG)
- Prioritization process and PADO3 outcomes (Martina Penazzato, WHO)
- Paediatric regulatory network and harmonization (Emer Cooke, WHO)
- Implications for regulators (Melynda Watkins, CHAI)
- Questions and answers (Sébastien Morin, IAS/ILF)