The IAS is the world’s largest association of HIV professionals, with more than 15,000 members in over 170 countries.
When you join the IAS, you immediately have access to an established network of scientists, policy makers and activists dedicated to improving the quality of life of people living with and affected by HIV.
As an IAS Member, you can build connections that expand your knowledge base, improve your skills and help you reach your goals in the HIV response.
Now is the time to be part of a collective that is making impactful change.
- Promote your upcoming conferences and meetings in the IAS Events Calendar through the IAS Members' Area.
- Participate in general and regional IAS Members’ meetings at conferences.
- Receive exclusive invites to networking events.
- Attend activities at the IAS exhibition booth at conferences.
- Draw on a range of opportunities, including the Abstract Mentor Programme and Scholarship Programme, to attend our events.
- Receive priority invitations to regional meetings, workshops, symposia, expert consultations and webinars.
- Receive the latest news on research developments and best practices in HIV.
- Benefit from spaces reserved for members in the IAS Mentorship Programme.
- Receive discounts on top scientific journals, such as AIDS and the Journal of the International AIDS Society.
- Access knowledge toolkits with key science and research presented at IAS conferences.
- Access IAS Educational Fund online resources, presentations and webinars.
- Join the largest network of HIV professionals and use the IAS Membership Directory in the IAS Members' Area to connect with other professionals.
- Help guide the HIV response with your input and suggestions on thought leadership and influential materials.
- Nominate candidates for the IAS Governing Council elections – and even run for election yourself.
- Amplify your voice and your work through the #IASONEVOICE membership campaign.
- Access job vacancies in the HIV response through the IAS Members' Area.