We educate change makers to ensure the global HIV response follows the science and puts people first.
- The scientific community and interested parties, through the Journal of the International AIDS Society, to present evidence-based knowledge and state-of-the-art research developments
- Healthcare providers in sub-Saharan Africa, through the Mark Wainberg Fellowship Programme, to strengthen delivery of and access to high-quality, stigma-free and person-centred HIV services
- Early-stage investigators, through CIPHER, to address knowledge gaps in paediatric and adolescent HIV because gaps remain in access to testing, optimal treatment options and services
- HIV health and social service providers, researchers, policy makers and community actors through the IAS Educational Fund
- Frontline healthcare workers, through Me and My Healthcare Provider, to provide inclusive and stigma-free services to people living with and affected by HIV